We mind your dog in “our own home”, so we only can accommodate limited number of dogs for an overnight staying depends on the size, age and energy level of the dogs.
Logistic requirements for boarding with us:
- BYO food, bed and favourite treats. We provide treats also here, but please let us know if you want us to maintain your dog in certain diet and we’ll be happy to accommodate this.
- Collar and leash
What we provide during their stay:
- Daily walking (30-45 min). This is adjustable with their energy level and health condition.
- Indoor play time with plush toys, 1-2-1 interactive play with stimulation toys (Kong, Trixie activity dog, etc) and big couch to jump in.
- Outdoor play time with balls, tug & war, treat hunting , bubbles chase and many more.
- Pool time – summer additional activity
- Free access to fully fenced back yard and spacious decking area for your dog to relax and play.
- Outing to the beach – if condition is permitted
- Wash and blow-dry for staying more than 5 days.
- Daily photos update on our Facebook page.
- No extra charge for administrating their medication. If your dog has an on-going medical condition, we can administer medications such as tablets, eye drops, creams or supplements at no extra cost. (Excluding Insulin) Please ensure that you supply all the medication needed for the duration of your dog’s stay, as well as a few extra just in case you are delayed.
Confirming your boarding:
For any bookings, we require $50 deposit or 20% of the boarding fee (whichever is greater) as a non- refundable deposit and the remainder prior to arrival in the first day of their stay. If you have change on your dates, please let us know as soon as possible and we will try our best to fit your dog into your new dates without another deposit.